6.05.2006

Pants, fat, jealousy, and anger.

I got pants today! Really, it has been absolutely awful walking around in shorts and skirts while it's like 50 outside. However, shopping is a very difficult thing. My size is the largest they offer here in Europe. At home I'm a 6 in pants, and a small in shirts. Here I'm a large in both. And it's still a little tight. I feel bad for the other girls in our group that are even just a little larger than me. It's difficult not to take it too seriously. I'm very happy for their skinny little asses, but man I wish they went one size larger.

I was able to get my camera to turn on long enough to take a couple of pictures of my room. However, I was a ditz and left my camera in my room. There is a camera store in town, so I should be able to get a charger soon.

Last night was really difficult. I don't want to get into lest some people are familiar with the names, but I was forced into a difficult situation. I was brutally angry with someone on the trip, but felt that trying to communicate my frustration would only make the situation worse. I will have to see this person a lot, and I don't want to make it awkward while I'm in Italy. But it's pressing so heavy on my mind that I can hardly stand it. It's a betrayal that may not be forgivable.

I must note, however, that things are so much cheaper in Perugia (even compared to the U.S.). I got jeans, kakis, and a belt for 30€. Nice. Very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home