6.09.2006

Sickness... Bah.

Yeah, I've been sick the whole time I've been in Perugia. It's not cool. I keep forgetting to bring my card from my camera with me. Ah, you'll wait.

Today, I bought a awesome jacket for 9€. It's awesome.

Everyone is not enjoying Perugia except for Eli and I. Very strange, but whatever.

It's a slow life here. It's cold. There is no TV, no movies... essentially there is nothing to do but eat and drink. Somehow, however, the arranging to meet at the steps in the town center and gossip about each other represents the small town life I never got to experience. As long as they are not gossiping about me... (I'm the sick one, so they all feel bad for me.)

There's not much to tell.

Florence is coming up shortly. We'll see how that goes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get better, Jesi! I'm looking forward to seeing your photos one of these days!

Sat Jun 10, 01:20:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home